We will get you what you need. Complete the form below and watch how quickly we get back to you!×
Complete the form below and watch how quickly we get back to you!×
– Wipe Up Spills: As soon as they happen, clean up all liquid spills. Soapy detergent can cause dangerous slip-and-fall accidents while clear bleach could be mistaken for water.
– Lint Traps: Remove lint buildup after every use. Every six months, do a more thorough cleaning with a nylon brush.
– Dryer Ducts and Vents: Hire a professional to clean your ducts and vent if you notice a decrease in dryer performance.
– Dryer Ducts: Plastic dryer ducts are a fire hazard. Replace them with straight or flexible metal ducts.
– Dryer Manual: Consult the user manual to determine how much space your dryer needs for proper airflow. Keep your dryer cool by keeping the area around it clutter free.
– Dryer Vent: Check the vent’s exterior output for blockages, such as leaves or bird nests.
– Washing Machine Base: Make sure to place the machine in a pan connected to a drain to collect leaks before they cause major damage. This is especially important if your washer is located on an upper floor in your home.
– Hoses: Replace washing machine supply lines every 3 to 5 years.
– Detergents: Store detergents, bleach and fabric softeners out of reach of children and pets. Also, talk to your kids about what’s safe to touch and what’s not.
– Fire Extinguisher: Thousands of fires start in laundry rooms each year; therefore, it’s smart to keep an extinguisher close.
– Emergency Numbers: Keep your local poison control center’s number posted in the laundry room in case of an emergency.